- A word to the newbies
- Protected: Who she is
- Protected: Found-a-versary and Olivisms
- Protected: Science!
- Protected: Girls’ Weekend
- Protected: Olive-isms continue!
- Protected: Parties!… daily
- Protected: Two Days Before Xmas…
- Our Newest Family Member
- Protected: The new year
- Protected: Chicago Holiday – 4
Category Archives: crafts
New law will jeopardize crafters nationwide, making handmade toys (like my sock monkeys) and other children’s products illegal. Get the sad story here.This means independent crafters like yours truly are in danger of going out of business. And kids are in danger of being subjected to mass-produced toys and clothing for all time, with no options of handmade items. Unless, of course, all of you want to hand-make your kids’ wardrobes and toy chests.
You can also sign a petition.
Special thanks to Christine, from whom I nabbed all these links after reading the story I linked above.
SAVE THE MONKEYS!!!